Sunday, 21 August 2011

More snow (yawn)

We had a bit more snow here last week.... The once every 20 years snowfall turned into the worst snow NZ had seen for 40 years or so... some people on the news had never seen snow (really!) - Auckland got a few flakes which never happens so they felt really special and we had at least 4 hours of headline news on the subject.   Nathan got a day off work so that was the good part... the bad part was being house bound for about 3 days... Cabin fever alert.  Lyttelton I think got a bit more snow than last time but it wasn't as exciting so I only took about 3 photos.....!  There is however some arty graffitti popping up in Lyttelton which I am collecting pictures of.... here are the first couple in the collection and the obligatory snow shot.








No comments:

Post a Comment